- Residencia Sede Antonio Machado de Baeza (Jabalquinto Palace): The Jabalquinto Palace is the main building of the Baeza Campus of the International University of Andalucía (UNIA), and it is the Venue for the Conference. Joined to the Palace is the Residencia Sede Antonio Machado de Baeza, a student halls of residence dating from 1660.
Attendants to the conference have the possibility to book a room at the Residencia Sede Antonio Machado de Baeza (http://www.unia.es/content/view/2377/46/).
Prices are as follows:
Single room: 25€ per night
Double room: 15€ per night
Those participants interested in booking a room here should send a message to email@example.com including “Accommodation” in the subject and all the relevant information about their booking (type of room, number of rooms, number and name of guests, date of arrival, date of departure).
- Hotel Puerta de la Luna: our facilities are thought for your needs. Peace and tranquillity are our most relevant characteristics. We offer free wifi to our clients. In the summer season, the outdoor patio has a swimming pool and place to sunbathe. The cafeteria is open from 12 pm. “La Pintada” Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Andalucia. We offer audio tours in different languages to explore Baeza. Website: http://www.hotelpuertadelaluna.com/en/services/
- Hotel Fuentenueva: located in a superb location to visit Ubeda, Baeza and Cazorla, we aim to offer the best accommodation in a house whose foundations date from the 16th century. Among others, our facilities include: cafeteria, library, Japanese garden, free wifi, exhibition hall, and hydromassage in every room. Website: http://fuentenueva.com/hotel/
- Hotel Palacio de los Salcedo: Built in a 16th-century Renaissance-Gothic house, the luxurious Hotel Palacio de los Salcedo is in the very heart of Baeza and one of the town’s most important and emblematic buildings, Website: http://www.hotelpalaciodelossalcedo.es/?lang=en
- Hotel TRH Baeza: Discover the secret of a 4-star holiday: the services of the TRH Ciudad de Baeza Hotel invite you to enjoy a unique attention and the best facilities with free wifi, parking, local cuisine, services for business... Website:
- Casa del Seise: The closest hotel to Jabalquinto Palac. The Casa del Seise offers an ideal alternative to vacation housing for families or groups that require special service and space needs beyond what any hotel in the area can offer. Website:
- Hotel Campos de Baeza: Newly built Panoramic Hotel located five-minute walk from the old city of Baeza. This hotel has a spectacular Renaissance façade that blends with modern decor inside. Website: