The representation bodies for teaching & research staff (TRS) are: the Teaching & Research Staff Board for civil servants; the Works Council for employees, and Union Sections or any other legally or conventionally regulated bodies. The representation bodies for administration & services staff (ASS) are: the Staff Board for civil servants and the Works Council for employees, without prejudice to representation by trade union organisations in collective bargaining processes. The main student representation body at the University of Jaén is the Student Council.

Teaching & research staff (TRS)

Administration & services staff (ASS)

Union Sections

Órganos de representación