Fecha de publicación
Place and time of presentation
From 1 to 23 of december 2021
The call for international mobility places is aimed at students from the University of Jaén to study abroad for a period of at least one semester during the 2022/23 academic year.
- To be enrolled at the UJA during 2021/22 and to enroll in studies of the same level during 2022/23.
- To have passed a minimum of 30 credits of the degree they are studying.
- Take one of the degrees offered by the UJA listed in Annex I.
- Meet the specific requirements listed in Annex I.
Until DECEMBER 23, 2021 through VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY (http://www.ujaen.es > Intranet > Universidad Virtual > Servicios Académicos > Movilidad > UMOVE)
- Announcement 2022/23 - Degree
- Annex: Destination offer
- Annex: Destination offer MODIFIED
- Resolution of january 13th 2022, provisional list of applications
- Annex: Provisional list of applications
- Resolution of january 24th 2022, provisional list of granted applications
- Annex: Provisional list of granted applications
- Resolution of february 3rd 2022, definitive list of granted applications
- Annex: Definitive list of granted applications