International students undertaking courses at the University of Jaén
Other Universities'student body that has been admitted in pursuing a degree in student mobility program framework, will be exempt from paying any cost, school insurance included, which will be compensated by the Internationalization’s Vice-chancellor’s office, and the student body will be able to formalize and/or modify the enrolment to current subjects and with teaching, during the following due dates:
- From 10 o'clock on the 17th of July to the 21th of July 2023.
- From 10 o'clock on the 12th of September to the 21th of September 2023 and from the 06nd to the 12th of November 2023.
- From the 30th of January to the 12th of February 2024, exclusively for second quadrimester subjects.
- From the 11th to the 17th of March 2024, exclusively for second quadrimester subjects.
- From the 23th to the 28th of April 2024, exclusively for second quadrimester subjects .
I know the ETHICAL CODE that regulates the behavior of students at the University of Jaén (link to the student code of ethics).
I have received and read the information on the processing of my personal data by the University of Jaén.
For the resolution of incidents that will occur in the enrollment process, you must contact the Academic Management Service
Only if the incident is due to problems with the academic contract, should you contact the International Relations and Cooperation Service.