The visit to the Internet Portal of LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN is carried out, initially, anonymously.
Only in order to access any of the web services that have specific management or procedures, users must provide the personal data essential for the provision of the requested service.
These data will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities of LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN and will be treated with the specific purpose of each treatment, in accordance, mainly, with the regulation established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. , of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / CE (General Protection Regulation of data) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
The Portal owned by LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to that of LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN. By accessing such websites, you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet, you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
II.General Information on the Safeguarding of Privacy and Data Protection
Below, LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN reports, in general, about the safeguarding of privacy and the protection of personal data applied to the processing activities carried out at the Portal level, as well as by other means:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN is the one who holds the status of Treatment Manager, being advised and supervised by our Data Protection Delegate dpo [arroba] ujaen [punto] es
2. Why do we process your personal data?
The data provided to us, as well as any other data generated during the development of the relationship with the citizen / interested person, can be processed for different purposes depending on the public services that are the object of provision and, in any case, to maintain contact and communication with it and manage the provision of the services demanded / or provided by LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN.
Where appropriate, more explicit and specific purposes may be indicated in the information clauses included in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, voice-overs or posters and informative notes) for specific cases.
In any case, you can consult the record of personal data processing activities carried out by LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN, in order to know the specific uses or purposes of each personal data processing.
3. What is the legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data? In other words, what grounds or enables us to process your personal data?
The legal basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data can be diverse: (i) normally, in the public sector, the legitimacy resides in the need to comply with a legal obligation, a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the competences or public powers granted to LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN; (ii) and, where appropriate, the execution of a contract to which you are a party, as a contractor or awardee, such as the consent that, where appropriate, may have been required for the processing of your personal data.
In any case, to find out what is the legal basis / s that legitimizes the processing of your personal data, you can consult more information in the Register of Treatment Activities.
The provision of the data that we request is mandatory because they are essential to meet your request or provide our services; If you do not provide them, we will not be able to carry it out or loan them.
In the event that the treatment is based on your consent, it will be understood to be unequivocally granted, considering said contribution a clear affirmative act on your part, which expresses said consent.
In the event that you communicate personal data of other individuals, you must respect their privacy. Only its owner can authorize the processing of your personal data. You will be entitled to process the personal data of other natural persons, in the event that you act as a legal or voluntary representative or, in the event that, in knowledge of them, they are transmitted for the complaint or claim of rights in front of it.
The publication of data from third parties without their consent may violate, in addition to the regulations on data protection, those relating to the right to honor, privacy or the image of said third parties.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
In general, the personal data provided to us will be kept to maintain a history of care and manage our services efficiently and the person concerned does not request its deletion. Even if the deletion is requested, they will remain blocked for the necessary time, and limiting their treatment, only for some of these cases: comply with the legal / contractual obligations of any kind to which we are subject and / or during the legal periods established for the prescription of any responsibilities on our part and / or the exercise or defense of claims derived from the relationship maintained with the citizen / interested person.
In any case, you can obtain more information, depending on the personal data processing activity in question, in our registry.
5. Who can be assignees or recipients of your personal data?
The data you provide us may be transferred or communicated to universities, public or private, to which the transmission is mandatory or necessary for the achievement of the determined and legitimate purposes.
In any case, you can obtain more information about who may be recipients or assignees, depending on the personal data processing activity involved, in our registry.
6. Security of personal data.
In accordance with the First Additional Provision of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, the security, technical and organizational measures, adopted by LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN and intended for Safeguarding the confidentiality and protection of personal data, avoiding their loss, alteration or unauthorized access, are those established in Annex II of Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration (ENS).
7. What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or, where appropriate, opposition. For these purposes, you must submit a letter to THE UNIVERSITY OF JAÉN, Paraje Las Lagunillas, s / n. In the letter you must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, you must show or, in the case of postal delivery, accompany the photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. In case you act through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document of the same. Likewise, if you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with our Data Protection Delegate (dpo [arroba] ujaen [punto] es) or, where appropriate, with the Transparency and Data Protection Council of Andalusia.
Below, more information is provided about the exercise of your rights in data protection:
- What are my rights?
- Who can exercise these rights before LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN?
- How and where can I exercise these rights?
- Additional information
a) What are my rights?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion ("right to be forgotten"), limitation of treatment and not being the subject of individualized decisions before the person responsible for the treatment, LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter "RGPD") and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights is repealed digital (LOPD-GDD):
Right of access
You have the right to know:
- Whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you.
- The origin of your data, if you did not provide it to us.
- The purposes of the processing of your data.
- The categories of data in question.
- The recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data was communicated or will be communicated.
- If possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data (or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period).
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
- If we make automated decisions - including profiling - using your personal data.
Right of rectification
You have the right to have your personal data rectified:
- Completing them, if they are incomplete.
- Updating or rectifying them, if for any reason they are no longer consistent with current reality or are inaccurate.
- By exercising the right to rectification, we will guarantee that all your personal data is accurate and complete.
Right of erasure
You have the right to have your personal data deleted when any of the following conditions are met:
- These data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- You withdraw the consent on which we base the processing of your data and this cannot be protected by another basis of legitimacy.
- You have successfully exercised the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Personal data has been unlawfully processed.
Right to limitation of treatment
You will have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data (that is, that we keep it without using it for the intended purposes) as long as any of the following conditions is met:
- You request the rectification of your personal data, during a period that allows A UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN as responsible to verify their accuracy.
- The treatment is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the limitation of its use.
- You have opposed the treatment while it is being verified if the legitimate reasons of LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN prevail over your right.
Right of objection
You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data, for example when you believe that the personal data we hold about you may be incorrect or you believe that we no longer need to use it.
b) Who can exercise these rights before LA UNIVERSITY DE JAÉN?
You as an interested party or owner of personal data, acting in your own name and right.
Through another person who acts, duly accredited, as legal representative (eg when the holders of parental authority or guardianship act on behalf of a person under 14 years of age or when acting as the legal representative of a person with functional diversity) or voluntary (person that you have freely and voluntarily granted powers of representation for these purposes).
c) How and where can I exercise these rights?
You can submit the letter through the Entry Register or you can send us your request by postal mail addressed to LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN - Data Protection Paraje Las Lagunillas, s / n.
You can submit the letter to the address of the Data Protection Delegate (dpo [arroba] ujaen [punto] es):
In both cases, you must:
- Provide enough data and information to meet the request. For these purposes, you may use the form models made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- Sign the form in a handwritten manner or, where appropriate, and if you have a recognized digital certificate, sign it electronically.
- Attach a photocopy of ID, Passport, NIE or other equivalent identification document. In the event of acting on behalf of a third party, a copy of their ID or equivalent identification document must also be included, as well as the document proving the representation of the interested party.
- Send the form and supporting documents of your idla University of Jaén by any of the aforementioned means.
d) Complementary information
LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN will analyze whether or not the request conforms to the law. It will notify the petitioner of the adopted decision, proceeding accordingly: if it is upheld, it will adopt the appropriate measures according to the right exercised; if it is dismissed, it will indicate the system of resources provided by law. In the event that the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (eg, repetitive), LA UNIVERSIDAD DE JAÉN may: (i) Charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred (ii) Refuse to act.
For more information or clarification about your rights in the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate dpo [arroba] ujaen [punto] es