Students from the University of Jaén enrolled in Official Master studies at the University of Jaén
- To be enrolled in official studies at UJA in the 2021/22 academic year in order to apply for and obtain a place, and to maintain their enrollment in that course.
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Community or of any other State that participates in the actions corresponding to the Erasmus+ Programme, or a national of a third country (not participating in the programme) and be in possession of a valid residence permit to reside in Spain during the period of the mobility.
- Fulfill the requirements established for each of the places.
- Accredit by any of the procedures established in the call the level of language required in the Institution of Higher Education.
- To carry out a minimum stay of 3 months.
- Not have exceeded the maximum duration of the ERASMUS programme (12 months per study cycle).
- Not be a beneficiary of an international mobility placement for the same period of time.
Master's degree entrance qualification, and command of the accredited language, if applicable.
Place and deadline for applications
Apply electronically through the VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY (http://www.ujaen.es > Intranet > Universidad Virtual > Servicios académicos > Movilidad > UMOVE). Until 22 november 2021.
Acceptance of the place awarded
Candidates who are assigned a place will have 3 working days to accept, wait for improvement or resign. If no action is taken, it is considered abandoned in the call for applications.