Students from the University of Jaén enrolled in Official Master's or Degree studies.
- To have passed 30 credits of the studies they are taking, or to be taking a master's degree.
- In order to carry out the mobility, the student must be enrolled in the second year of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Be registered at the University of Jaén in the academic year 2017/2018, in order to apply and obtain the place, and register in the academic year 2018/2019 to enjoy the mobility.
- Be a national of a country participating in the Lifelong Learning Programme, or not belonging to this Programme and in possession of a residence permit that allows them to legally reside in Spain during the period of the international mobility.
- Fulfill, if applicable, the requirements established for the position applied for.
- Accredit by any of the established procedures the language level required at the Higher Education Institution.
- To carry out a minimum stay of 3 months.
- Not have exceeded the maximum duration of the ERASMUS programme.
- Not be a beneficiary of an international mobility placement.
Average grade of the academic record and command of the accredited language, if applicable.
Place for application:
Apply electronically through UNIVERSIDAD VIRTUAL.