Students from the University of Jaén enrolled in studies for the Official Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- To be enrolled in official studies at the UJA in the 2019/20 academic year in order to apply for and obtain a place, and to register for the 2019/20 academic year in order to enjoy mobility and financial aid.
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Community or of any other State that participates in the actions corresponding to the Erasmus+ Programme, or a national of a third country (not participating in the programme) and be in possession of a valid residence permit to reside in Spain during the period of the mobility.
- Fulfill the requirements established for each of the places.
- Accredit by any of the procedures established in the call the level of language required in the Institution of Higher Education.
- To carry out a minimum stay of 3 months.
- Not have exceeded the maximum duration of the ERASMUS programme.
- Not be a beneficiary of an international mobility placement for the same period of time.
Master's degree entrance qualification, and command of the accredited language, if applicable.
Place and deadline for applications:
Apply electronically through the VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY. Until 17 October 2019.
Acceptance of the place awarded:
Candidates who are assigned a place will have 3 working days to accept, wait for improvement or resign. If no action is taken, it is considered abandoned in the call for applications.