Erasmus + is the EU program to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
For the period 2021-2027, the program places special emphasis on social inclusion, ecological and digital transitions, and promoting the participation of young people in democratic life.
It supports the priorities and activities established in the European Education Area, the Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda. The program also:
- supports the European Pillar of Social Rights,
- implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027,
- develops the European dimension of sport.
- Teaching Staff Mobility Erasmus+ KA103 - 2020/2021
- Teaching Staff Mobility Erasmus+ KA103 - 2019/2020
- Teaching Staff Mobility Erasmus+ KA107 - 2020/2021
- Consult all calls
- Grants from the Erarmus + Program for Mobility PDI to carry out intensive ONLINE courses in English, French or German languages in a foreign institution-2020
- Aid from Banco Santander to Mobility PDI to carry out Intensive courses in English, French or German languages-2019
Aid Policy for International Mobility of Teaching Staff UJA